Wall crown profile
Sharp-edged wall crown quite simply
for sharp concrete edges
Serves as a gauge for pulling off
Stable angle profile
Straight and bend-resistant
- Made of hard PVC
- impact resistant
- Straight and bend resistant
- Dimension: 50 mm x 8mm
- Length 2.5m
Bundle 50 m
Click here for the assortment overview.
- Nail the wall crown profile to the formwork on the long side.
- The short leg indicates the upper edge of the future wall.
- Now pour the concrete as usual and finally pull off the top of the wall.
- Here, the fine wall coping profile serves as a reliable pull-off edge for a straight and clean wall coping.
Wall crown profile in application
In use for wall crowns, balconies or garages
Questions about the product?
The profilsager sales team is at your disposal.