Stable fixation entirely without concrete
Quick fixation with net
Net anchors itself in the chippings thanks to panel weight
Robust and immediately loadable
No waiting time until concrete hardens
Low flat steel height required
Concrete foundation not required
• Bar height = 50 mm
• Laterally reinforced bar
• Net and profile slotted for bending
• Length = 2.0 m
• Bundle à 12 m
• Bar made from 100% recycled rigid PVC
• Welded-on net width = 50 cm
• Loading capacity < 3.5 t
- Bundle of 12 m (6 rods)
With steinfix, the landscaper works fast and independently.
- Prepare and level foundation.
- Bend the steinfix rod as desired and place it in the correct position. Position loosely with a few nails. The net must be on the side of the covering.
- Insert flat steel and level with wedges .
- Thin flat steel can be bent on site and fastened with wedges in the bracket profile if required.
- Insert covering.
- As soon as the covering weighs down the net, the finish is immovable
Steel edgings for flowerbeds or for finishing the surface of a car park - steinfix stahl is convincing.