Joint launch with Sagex manufacturer
Two brothers of the Sager family started processing cork as an insulating material in the village centre of Dürrenäsch in 1930. With the rise of plastics, the company Sager AG later became known for the production of Sagex. Rudolf Sager continued to develop plastic profile production from the beginning of his career at Sager AG. The highlight of this development was the founding of profilsager ag with the core competence of plastic profile extrusion. The focus on the construction sector can be seen in the history of Sager AG. In 2016, Stephan Sager took over the company from his father.
We have been extruding plastic profiles since the 1950s.
- 1950s Start of profile extrusion as a division of Sager AG
- 970s Launch of own PVC window profile system
- PVC roller blinds and joint tapes were significant for many years
- 1988 Start of the success story of ferrofix® reinforcement spacers
- 2004 successful market launch of steinfix®
- 2008 Rudolf Sager founded profilsager ag and operated the company independently of Sager AG.
- 2013 Move to new building on the outskirts of the village of Dürrenäsch
- 2016 Rudolf Sager hands over the company to his son Stephan Sager